Music

...

Monday 14 July 2014

20 facts about me

Hi, I think the best way to introduce myself will be to tell you 20 things about me! So,here they are:

 1. I am obsessed with Disney. Literally OBSESSED!!! I can almost quote the whole of Tangled, Frozen and Brave!

 2. I do seven different types of dance and they are; lyrical, acrobatic, tap, modern, jazz, ballet and street dance.

 3. I have a little sister with Down Syndrome called Becca and I love her sooooooooooo much!!

 4. I have an older brother who i swear is the reincarnation of Einstein!

 5. I did my grade 1 cello in year 5 then gave it up.

 6. I love playing the ukelele

 7. I used to live horse riding as a kid.

 8. I have a black cat called Snowy and a dog called Daisy.

 9. I have broken seven toes and pulled my hamstring 3 times, all doing gymnastics!

 10. I have just finished my gold medal acrobatic dance exam.

 11. I have just done my grade 4 musical theatre.

 12. I used to have a Youtube account called Cute Girls Essentials where I posted hair tutorials and fun challenges.

 13. I want to work in Disneyland when I'm older or perform in the West End.

 14. For my GCSE's I am taking Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Lit. and Lang., French, Latin, Geography and Dance.

 15. I am a really girly girl and love wearing skirts and dressed that are pink!

 16. I love drawing Disney characters!

 17. I am a directioner!! Harry Styles all the way!!

 18. I am returning to Disneyland for the 5th time this summer!

 19. I have been in Midsommer Murders, an Oxford Educational Video, A music quiz advert and Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.

 20. I love photography xx Thats it! I hope you have now learnt a bit more about me! See you next Memory Monday!

"Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle"

No comments:

Post a Comment