Music

...

Monday 4 August 2014

My Summer Lookbook

Summer is my all time favourite part of the year, so I always make sure I have plenty of clothes to wear in the nice weather. I thought I would show you a few of my current favourite summer outfits and let you know where you can find them.

This is a really cute outfit that I love to wear when I meet with friends and keeps me cool in the summer.
The top was £20 and was from the Official Merchandise at Miranda Hart's Live Tour in 2014. Although it was quite expensive I thought it was a lovely souvenir from the show and it was also purple, which is my favourite colour!
The skirt is from New Look and was £8. It is a grey skater skirt and I bought it as I already have a denim skater skirt and thought this one would compliment some of my t-shirts without looking too 'schooly'.


This is my second outfit and is a dress as I have previously said, dresses are my favourite thing. I bought it, again, from New Look at my best friends birthday party and I love the flower patterns on it and I think it makes it look exotic and great for holidays. It is a really thin material meaning it is really cool when it is hot! I don't remember how much it was but it was somewhere between £10 and £15.



This third outfit consists of a pair of £8 denim shorts from Primark. They are high waisted and have 4 cute button accents. I am wearing a red/brown vest top from New Look for £4 and a white lace, semi-see through top, also from New Look which was £10. Overall I love this look as the top is very floaty and elegant and the flower pattern is perfect for summer!


The final outfit is another dress that I really love! It is from Hollister but was only £36 which I didn't think was too expensive seeing as it is designer. I love the flowers and the background blue as it just reminds me of being on holiday. It is fitted so also compliments your figure and again is elegant and flows beautifully.

I hope you like these summer outfits and I hope you are having fun so far this summer. Next week I will be giving a little look back on being a part of Grease at the Wycombe Swan this year.

"It's never too late for your happily ever after"


2 comments:

  1. I love the Hollister dress!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, my dad bought it before the Taylor Swift Concert xx

    ReplyDelete