Music

...

Sunday 8 March 2015

Long Time... No See

I started this blog and my aim was to keep it going for at least a year, but I most definitely haven't done that! So this will be my second attempt, and maybe it will work this time? 

There are soooooo many things I have done since my last post back in August, not to mention the start of a new year. So I have many blogs posts planned to fill you in on what I've been up to that I will post every Thursday. 

Who knows, maybe this time I won't be so lazy and only blog for a month. Or maybe you will see this kind of post from me again next year, vowing to do something I may not be able to do. 

Still, there's no harm in trying, so today (8/03/15) marks the rebirth of the memory box

"There is no genius without a touch of madness"

No comments:

Post a Comment