Music

...

Monday 6 April 2015

The Disney Tag

If you know me, you know that I am a huuuugggee Disney fan! I have watched almost every Diney film and could happily sing the words to almost all the songs, therefore I think it is about time I do The Disney Tag. 
Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments or leave a link to it on your blog!

I hope you enjoy: :)

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience
I have always wanted to jump into the pictures like they do in "Mary Poppins". I would love to experience a drawing come to life around me. 

2. An unforgettable experience you've had at the parks
The wishes fireworks show- it was soooo magical!

3. When was the first time you went to a Disney park?
I think I was around 5??? I don't remember much except crying because I thought Winnie the Pooh was scary!!

4. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
I think I would choose Tinkerbell because she could help me learn to fly and I could see the fairy world.

5.  Who is your favourite Disney princess?
I think it has to be Rapunzel, I just love her voice and personality and listening to the music from that film never ceases to make me smile.

6. Name a scene/moment in any Disney film that never fails to make you cry
That's easy- Mufasa's death. I think I cry because I feel so sad for Simba when he's looking for his father, then finds him trampled to death. It's just.... so sad..... :( 

7. What is your favourite Disney movie?
This question is so hard!! I love Disney so much and all the movies are great but my favourite would have to be "Pocahontas". The soundtrack is amazing and the animation is beautiful. It is the film that even as a teenager I can watch over and over again. 

8. Underrated Disney?
My childhood was filled with Disney, and it's safe to say that I watched a lot of films that are not classics that I think should be. Firstly, my brother and I used to love "Atlantis: The Lost Empire", and I think it is a hidden gem. I also loved "The Rescuers" and "The Black Cauldron", so if you haven't seen any of these I urge you to do so!!

9. Favourite Disney Song?
Another really hard question!! I think it has to be "That's How You Know" from "Enchanted" because when I hear that song I can't help but get up and sing-along. Also my whole family knows the words so we have a whole family performance :)

10. Most memorable Disney Villain?
It has to be Maleficent. She was always the scariest Disney villain in my childhood, and I didn't actually watch "Sleeping Beauty" because I was so scared of her!! 

11.  Favourite modern Disney movie?
I really love "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". I didn't remember how much I loved this film 'till I watched it recently and then couldn't stop singing the songs for the rest of the day!!

12. Favourite Disney Score?
Either "Beauty and The Beast" or "Frozen". What I loved about "The Beauty and The Beast" was the softness in the melodies and the use of flutes and violins in the soundtrack. In the "Frozen" album, they included the soundtrack and it really highlighted the beauty of the music in this movie. 

Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed hearing my answers to these questions and if you would like to tell me your opinions then please feel free to leave a comment below xx 
See you on Thursday xx

"You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"

No comments:

Post a Comment