Music

...

Thursday 16 April 2015

Top Ten Disney Films

Hey guys, sorry this post will go up at midnight tonight! I have been practicing ALOT for a dance audition at school, but now that is over with I can return to my normal schedule. Just to give you a heads up on what to expect next week, I have a post to be released on Monday about different ways to revise and tips, and then on Thursday I will be posting about self confidence, as I will have just performed solo for the first time.
But for now enjoy another Disney related post that took a lot of hard decisions to make :)

10. The Lion King
I will probably get controversy over this because I know this is my friends favourite movie, but I had to put it at number ten. The soundtrack is great and I can't help but burst into song at The Circle of Life and I Just Can't Wait To Be King, however I find it so hard when Mufasa dies and I don't like Scar's death either.

9. Hercules
The narrators songs, like Zero To Hero are such great dance songs that we all end up attempting to sing even though we don't quite know all the words, and I Won't Say I'm In Love is one of my favourite songs, but I never watched Hercules that often so I reckon I didn't like it as much when I was younger.

8. Mulan
I can't lie but I have attempted to copy the stick fighting thing whilst singing I'll Make A Man Out Of You, and I know all the songs off by heart, so I think Mulan deserves to be on this list. Also who doesn't love Mushu!!

7. Aladdin
I love this movie because of the beautiful songs and also the stunning voices of Robin Williams, as he really made the Genie come alive. I still love watching this one, even as a teenager.

6. Lilo and Stitch
This film had to be on the list, because Stitch is my favourite Disney character, he's just so cute (when he isn't in his monster form). I love the setting in Hawaii and the all the blue skies and water makes me wish I was there.

5. Brave
One of my favourite things, apart from the accents, in this movie are the songs they use in the background. They have a lovely country feel and add a lot to the film, which I don't think many people notice. Brave is a lovely mother-daughter movie and my mum cries every time!!


4. Saving Mr Banks
I watched this a few days ago and I love the use of flashbacks which help you understand what Ms Traverrs went through in her childhood. I also love Tom Hanks as Walt Disney, he is so perfect for it.

3. Mary Poppins
Linking to Saving Mr Banks, but both two very different movies, I love how the family all get back together in the end and Julie Andrews voice is beautiful,  I am still trying to learn supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards!

2. Enchanted
Everything about this film is perfect for me, she's a real life Disney Princess!!!! I love all the songs and her dresses are so pretty. I love the happy ending and the fact it's so over dramatic.

1. Pocahontas
If you read my post last week then this would be no surprise, but Pocahontas remains my favourite Disney Film, and if you want to know why, you'll just have to go watch it!




No comments:

Post a Comment